How to Become a Resident.
At this time, Exodus 3 Ministries does not provide emergency services. If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 9-1-1.
If you are in need of immediate shelter, please contact:
- Vera House - (315) 468-3260
- Salvation Army (Downtown) - (315) 472-0947
- Rescue Mission - (315) 472-6251
If you are interested in becoming a resident of Exodus house, here is what to expect:
- First, you will need to obtain a referral from an outside agency (or) call us directly.
- When you first speak with our staff, they will use the information you provide to fill out a Call Sheet.
- Our staff will set up an appointment to meet you in-person at Exodus 3 Ministries' office. During this appointment, we will discuss your Call Sheet with you in more detail.
- We will review your information to determine if Exodus House is a good fit for you and respond within 1-2 weeks.
For additional questions or information, please contact us using the form below or call (315) 443-8555.